TOUR OPTIONS for the afternoon of Friday, April 28, 2023
We have partnered with Safe2Travel to bring you two exclusive tour options for the afternoon of 28 April, following the conclusion of the conference. We hope these options will give you the opportunity to experience some of the exciting and varied Singaporean culture before your return journey home.
Both tours will depart from the Park Avenue Rochester hotel at 14:00 (2pm) and each will be 4 hours’ duration.
To book a tour or make an enquiry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- Participant Name
- Participant Cell/Mobile Telephone Number
- Participant Email
Singapore Discovery Tour
Price - $SGD 85
With colourful local folklore, rich colonial history, and beautiful waterfront scenery, Singapore is widely considered the jewel in Asia. On this afternoon tour, you get to explore the city’s hidden secrets, and see sides of Singapore many visitors miss. Your guide will also share with you the hawker food culture that is unique to Singapore.
- Raffles Landing site, Merlion Park, Marina Bay
- Suburban neighbourhood
- Hawker culture
- Private and Personalised
- Guided by local experts
- 3 Tasting
- Private transportation
Many Faces of Singapore Tour
Price - $SGD 85
If you ever wonder what’s the race and culture of Singapore, this tour is for you!
- Discover the story of Singapore multi-racial culture nation
Get a feel of the ethnic precincts – Little India, Kampong Glam and Chinatown, from past to present and understand how all intertwine and transform into a unique Singapore heartbeat.
- Your guide will share the hidden gems in each ethnic precinct that’s only the local knows
- Many Instagram opportunities
- Private coach touring
- Guided by license English-speaking expert
- Snacks Tastings
Visit to religious places (No sleeveless and tank tops, shorts & skirts must be knee length)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These private operated tours are specially designed for the delegates of Cell Symposia: Neurometabolism in Health and Disease.
Tour requires a minimum of 15 paying participants per tour to run and it may be cancelled if we do not have the minimum number. Under such circumstances, alternative tour option will be offered.
- Tour prices are in Singapore dollars inclusive of prevailing government taxes.
- Tour price excludes any items of personal nature and not indicated in the tour description.
- Tour booking is considered confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
Credit card payment link will be emailed to participant upon receipt of booking. There will be a 3.2% transaction fee for each payment, and it is non-refundable
Paid tour is non-refundable; unless it is cancelled by Safe2Travel due to insufficient numbers of participants.
All tours duration include travelling time and the tour route may subject change if circumstances arises, to ensure the comfort and safety of the participants.
- All personal data collected are used for the operation of the tours. PDPA compliance.
Tour Booking and any tour enquiry, please email to email@example.com including Name, Number, Mobile and Email contact of tour participant.